View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 21:37   Link #110
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

After watching the subbed episode I don't have much to add to what Klashikari said...
Nearly every scene Rin was in annoyed me...just the way she took action to "help Riki help Komari", the way she seemed to so naturally interact to Kud, Haruka and even Anego and the hug at the end. God, the hug at the head was so incredibly bad, don't get me wrong, it was touching...but like it was said, it was so out of place considering Rin's shyness and the little interaction she had with Komari (How long has Komari been in the LB by now? 3, 4 days?).

Riki's strength bugged me as well...but it's nothing new considering he's seemed stronger than he should be since the second episode...still annoys me though. He never once doubted if he should just go along with the whole Onii-chan thing, he never freaked out about anything, he just seemed like he was on the ball most of the time and Kyousuke's words took care of what little was left.

Where was the Grandpa's story about his wife? I always felt it served perfectly to show Riki what would happen if he accepted her calling him Onii-chan...then again he seemed already so fucking mentally stronger that it would be useless >_>

And of course...no loops after each girl is now pretty much confirmed.

I really don't get why they are making such changes, they have more than 26 episodes to work with so it's not from a lack of time...I can't even enjoy the episodes anymore, honestly I'm just in it to see how much they butcher Anego's route...kinda like watching a train wreck, it's horrible but you just can't look away.

Well...at least they didn't pull a Majikoi here...that's a plus.