View Single Post
Old 2013-07-26, 18:20   Link #32554
ALPHA-Beatrice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
This is no red truth. Even if you claim that that was about to be said, it wasn't.
Then, can you present another theory as to what Lady Beatrice would've said? She damn near finished the sentence before Ronove covered her mouth. The only reason it never ended up being a Red Truth is because of Ronove's interference, I merely stated the facts.'

It also happens to be a fact that denies the Witches Side. Since a 'Natural Death' occurred, that means that it could've been done without a Magical method. That one crack would allow Battler to conclude that all murders were 'natural' and thereby done by Humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone
Also...

Knox's 8th. It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not presented. Where was it ever indicated that Krauss is unaware of Kinzo's death?
His very defiance itself, as I said earlier If Kinzo dies a Natural Death, the very last person that has to(or would want to hide it) is Krauss since he becomes the successor. A natural death even escapes Kyrie's persecution of him in the 3rd game.

Since Krauss has no logical reason to hide it, Knox's 8th has been satisfied. My logic is a reasonable deduction anyone could've reached. On the contrary, allow me to ask you a question: When was it ever shown that Krauss was purposefully being deceitful?

Definition of purposefully: Knowingly withholding information or clues with an intended goal in mind.

I'd argue it's Erika's theory that flies in the face of Knox's 8th! It's never shown, just speculated miserably by the family members and Erika.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyzone
No, it is not, until Knox's 8th is satisfied. And as you are not the gamemaster, your golden truth holds no power on this board.
Lady Beatrice used the Gold Truth to confirm to herself the validity of her own Magic. At that time, Lady Beatrice wasn't acting in the role of the Game Master. A Golden Truth is simply an "accepted truth" by Humans(or in Beatrice's case, an accepted truth among the participants)

I used the Gold Truth because My theory establishes without any reasonable doubt that Krauss had absolutely no reason to conceal Kinzo's death, nor was he truly aware of his death.

I'll elaborate more as it regards Krauss's actions on the game board.

We know that Kinzo's door has an automatic lock, we also know only Genji possesses the key to actually enter this door. In other words, it would have been impossible for Krauss to truly oversee Kinzo and especially during the heated Family Conference during the two days of Rokkenjima.

We also know for a fact that Krauss had tried on numerous occasions in the First Game to have Kinzo come down to the family conference. That very confrontation confirmed in Krauss's eyes that Kinzo was alive.(At least for the time he knew)

You could argue that Krauss faked his confrontation with Kinzo, but this is highly implausible. Krauss is shown to be a no-nonsense, serious type of guy. And as demonstrated before, Krauss has no real reason to fear or even suspect that Kinzo would supplant him with one of the siblings.

If Kinzo died a natural death, Krauss has the most to gain. Unless of course the will was completed, which I again heavily doubt it was.

But even if it was completed, allow me to address the issue of Kinzo's "decision" of Battler right here in this segment.

What connections did Ushiromiya Battler have to Kinzo?We know for a fact that Battler betrayed Shannon. If you believe in Shkanontrice or the Yasu theory, we know this to be the entire reason for the mass murders!

Kinzo, on the contrary was in love with Beatrice to the point of being obsessed. While we can obviously disregard the whole reincarnation via tubing. I believe the Kuwadorian Beatrice may very well have been a result of incest between Kinzo and some relative

Irregardless of whoever Kuwadorian Beatrice's mother might actually be, if not incest then Some kind of mental defect occurred.

I mean, the girl's barely responsive. And when she does answer to Battler(Kinzo) it's more akin to a child.(We also saw this in the third game).

Whereas Ushiromiya Kinzo is interested in the Occult, Battler's main objective is to deny everything.

Literally, the only connection between the two is Beatrice's bringing him along for the ride. Battler has neither the love-struck feelings, nor the desire to even truly acknowledge anything about Lady Beatrice.

Oh and on the 4th game in particular: By that point, the epitath no longer had any meaning. What Kinzo wanted to find out, was who among the grandchildren had the most resolve. Which, clearly was proven to be George.

Yet George was among the 13 candidates, and I doubt that it's due to some flimsy connection between Battler and Beatrice. Presuming that Kinzo's will wasn't followed, somebody sabotaged it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyzone
Instead: Kinzo died a natural death caused by alcohol poisoning, just as Nanjo predicted.

Sometimes the simplest answer is actually the right one...
I had read that in Yasu's game, she proclaimed that Kinzo died in 1984. However, I'm not ready to accept it. While my Master Lambda-sama was in charge of the 5th game, it's heavily implied that Lady Bernkastel had plenty of input.

And we all know how much Bern loves to fictionalize things.(IE: The Kyrie Culprit "theory". Implausible, considering she died at the very first twilight in the first game.

However, that could be my theory as a reader, I merely wish I were a witch. So should I accept writer's authority as it regards the timing of Kinzo's death?

If I do, I still have a huge question: Why would Krauss want to hide his death? Why wait over 2 years to burn his corpse? Why would Krauss and Natsuhi care about 1986? Both Krauss and Natsuhi are about as anti-magical as you can get.(with the lone exception being her charm mirror in what, the 2nd game?)
ALPHA-Beatrice is offline   Reply With Quote