View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 04:28   Link #19960
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Aah, so Keroko is safe, though righting a raging infection One of the few times good ole' Nelth is useful

It's sounding more and more like the Swarm every second, next thing you know a Protoss Mothership comes in and...

The question of who Araidne is is intriguing though, and with the ex-Lightnings being the swarm's next target I'm really looking forward to where this goes
Neltharion can be useful at times, and this is indeed one of those few times.

As for the Spawn sounding like the Swarm, that's not surprising. It's a heavy influence, after all. See the bottom of the post for the currently cataloged Spawn forms.

And Ariadne wasn't a who, it was a what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
I for one am against the use of power armour in the Nanohaverse since it doesn't fit with how the series has been constucted thus far. Canon will always be one the yardsticks that I compare things to. Diverge too far from it and your ideas will instantly be subject to closer scrutiny than OC's that live within canon or ae just outside what Canon shows. I'm not sure who it was in the beginning that asked for the exec summary, but something like that would go a long way towards having the idea accepted here in thread. Provided that you give a reason, a good reason as to why you want/need the armour in the first place.
Personally I think that due to the modular nature of the Nanohaverse, it's possible, though unlikely, for powered armor to exist. As I stipulated, it's more cost-effective for a mage to create their own Barrier Jacket/Knight Armor than create one for them; hence why I don't see ATCs or my armors being used extensively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Having a re-think on your whole concept to see if it's possible to cut down on things that are "taboo" subjects within the nanohaverse. You might think it's harsh, but Kagerou / Goose had to do this earlier on in the thread( as shown in the quotes below) All that was left of their original concept at the end of it all was the very bare bones. To their credit, they were able to salvage the good parts of it and have turned it into a storyline that while is outside of the boundaries of canon are still close enough that it is still plausible.
As Goose explained . The first draft of Erusia and the final draft are literally worlds apart.

But the concept behind Erusia's first iteration still float around, in a much different sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
NICE!

It's good to know Keroko-chan's still safe. And Neltharion surely is helpful here. BTW, you just gave Aurion a habit deriven from my generationS, huh? I'll be adding it then. And I think Adraine was Arc'd by TSAB... And then about Glen... even Id is losing control?

WANT MOAR!
About Aurion... yes. For some reason, the image of him leaning on two legs kind of stuck on me *shrug*.

As for what happened to Ariadne... well, that's a secret~.

And yes, Glen and Id have this feeling of losing control. The Id of Alpha is slightly different from the Id before.

I believe that line is from a Utada Hikaru song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I think Clint Eastwood would do well to be Erick's VA.

Like Lowe said, it's been a while since ol' Nel was good for something. If any additional cleansing is needed, I'm sure any of the available Knight-sisters can help. Worst still, just call Dr. House Testarossa. :3

As for the Cleric boys both senior and newly-minted over the last 8 years, I guess they have all the work cut out for them.

0066 first outbreak? That's almost around the time of the formation of the Plaguelands! I wonder if they are linked... :3
lol Clint Eastwood.

Erick: "Do ya feel lucky... punk?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Looks like Erick's quite touchy around a certain subject. Character development all around and an exchange between Glen and Id was quite some foreshadowing.

Which reminds me I just read Goose's summary of the OFM. Comprehensive and detailed rundown about the unit. Hard to imagine the time and effort behind this piece.
:thumbsup: x 10
It's a joint effort .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Yes, it was a fabricated lie. Should've been obvious.

As for the 2nd part, I mentioned the "earliest" precursor to TSAB, which... within my context is no less than 700 to 1000 years before canon time.

I'd like to think of it of a time when only less than 5 worlds had achieved 'the BARE' minimum of technology and magic to traverse dimensions and even then, it'd takes a LONG time to establish contact and travel the dimensional seas, unlike any of the teleport/2 hours ship ride thing in current timeline. >_<
Ah, at least your reasoning for the fall of Al-Hazared is more... original. Wait'll you see mine XDDD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Time for T3H HERO of Rebuilt!

LIGHTNING-03
Rebuilt of Erio

Hmm... Wrong age?
Spoiler for Erio, Knight Rider:
Thank your Meister, Erio, for I made you Grand.

Not a lot of crack as well, but can you spot the VA refs in the post?

And can you think of any more things that Kha and Erio are alike?
The only joke I think I spot is the Brilliant Light spell; his use of it mimics the way Yoko uses her rifle in TTGL.

At least there aren't any Chiri references in it.
*runs*

Spoiler for OFM Report: Encountered Spawn Forms: