View Single Post
Old 2004-08-15, 07:10   Link #47
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kero Gunsou
I don't see that happening anytime soon because there's not much left to cover. FMP season 1 + FMP Fumoffu pretty much went over all the full-length novels and the short stories published in Dragon Magazine(with the exception of one or two short side stories and the last full-length novel). Anything left over was pretty much covered in the manga(from what I saw in vol1~5).

Our only hope is if the studio will do a 13 eps TV or 4~5ep OVA for the last full-length novel if the demand is there.
Hmm... I heard there were 6 full-length novels already and only the first 3 were covered in the 2 anime series? so I guess it's not that unlikely to do another full length anime series (24-26 eps) epsecially since the author is going to write some original plot just for it... Also someone said the available novel material is enough for even two more seasons?

BTW, is there any new full-length novels still in the work? How has the story developed so far? I sooooo want to see MITHRIL getting blown into pieces
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote