View Single Post
Old 2010-09-30, 16:52   Link #589
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
The impression that I got, though, was that his rivals came to kick his ass, and he tried to rally his troops and his geass went out of control, like with the Euphinator, only much, much worse.
Definitely worse, because it was a two way disaster that didn't leave much of either side. Since it included quite a few civilians it put the country Rai controlled into disarray. Calling it a bloodbath is giving it quite the understatement.

Quote:
Actually, refresh my memory on a somewhat related topic: Why exactly did C.C. leave the Geass Directory and not come back? Especially when she realized Marianne wasn't dead. Did she just figure "well I'm already on this path and I don't want to screw Lelouch (at least, not in that sense :P) so I'll stay here."?
My specialty is Rai and Lost Colors, I can't quite remember why she left.

Quote:
Actually, looking at that timeline, I'd say Rai could be about 200 years old assuming its not V.V. that gave him the contract. Since there were warring factions and such it seems like his story would take place after Washington's failed revolution, since prior to that the colonies were concerned with rebelling and/or not getting pwnt by the natives and/or local conditions or what-have-you.
Rai could be quite old, even older then 200. It's just stated he is 200 or at least. I do have to say him ruling another country besides Britannia or Japan is possible.. but it doesn't explain for the latter how he knew the Sumeragi clan. Qutie a few unanswered questions, I'm sorry.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote