View Single Post
Old 2006-08-23, 22:36   Link #30
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
I've watched one of my friends play it for a couple months. It has some of the things I'm looking for, but the cons outweigh the pros, IMO.
If by cons, you mean this:
Quote:
Warning though, the game is pretty much filled with a**holes, ksers, and botters
Then hell yea! I agree. But IMO, this game has the best game infrastructure that I've ever seen in a mmorpg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic
While FlyFF might seem like a great game at first, I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind once you reach about level 20-30. There's a huge problem once you reach those levels. You see, leveling becomes EXTREMELY slow.
Frankly speaking, leveling in FlyFF is considerably fast compared to alot of mmorpgs that I've played. The only real leveling problem would be at lvl 65+, where soloing is impossible, mainly for blades and other classes that fight against monsters 4 levels above them since lvl 69+ monsters have about twice the amount of attack power compared to the monsters from 1-68.

Basically, if you plan to solo alot , then FlyFF isn't exactly the game for you.

On a final note, do not try this game:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeifear
http://www.monsterandme.com (Monster and Me)
This is the only one I can think of, that hasn't already been suggested. I've never actually played this though, so I can't tell you anything about it.
Why? Because:
a) The character design is alot more similar to silkroad (Oriental/chinese) than anime-cutsy.
b) It is a game that is basically BUILT for people to bot. (The max level being 1400+ doesn't help much either.)
c) It is the equivalent of POKEMON.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote