View Single Post
Old 2010-09-23, 00:22   Link #74
JustRob

The only good thing about this chapter is that Kisuke appeared again.

It's such a shame that all the "cool and collected" bad guys in every shonen manga always lose their composure in the end. It happened in Death Note with Yagami Light, but at least in that manga it was foreshadowed and I expected it. Before going condomsuit, Aizen never ever lost composure to anyone. He showed some faces of slight annoyance, sure, but never screamed like a bitch.

Everytime I see this Aizen rageface, the Aizen fan in me dies a little inside. Oh how I loved the good old badass Aizen who always smiled and could not be brought down by anyone.

As for Aizen's bankai, at this point it really doesn't surprise me anymore. Aizen does not have a bankai. Either he has never reached it, or like Tousen, he felt like Hollow powaz would be more effective then bankai. Now they finally decided to destroy his shikai too, and with that, they've effectively ruined Aizen's character for 100%.

Such a shame, such a pity. Goodbye, Aizen Sousuke. You were a splendid badguy until you went condomsuit.