Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-30, 22:46   Link #358
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

There's quite a huge number of Bronze Saints in ep5. I'm not sure if this is a mess-up by Toei, or does that no. include the anime Saints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Anyways, i don't want a Yuna X Ryuho.
No no ! o/
Didn't you hear that squee of happiness~

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
I kind of like the idea that everyone starts from bronze and get promoted to silver by merit and hard work, it nicely fills the hole of the original. As discussed before in the original it was a myth and it bugs me how if you are "just born into it" - as it seems highly unfair that you are born directly into a silver constellation automatically with no work and didn't have to earn the position. We know that everyone has a Gold constellation via their birthday so now everything seems to works out all nice and well with a proper ranking up system.

Now maybe they can incorporate the cloth stone technology(?) into the plot and say that those promoted to silver can also get an armor upgrade?

I'm suspecting this to be the case.

The discovery of Cloth Stone/Elements seems to have made it a necessity to reforge the entire Cloth range (Gold/Silver/Bronze/Etc), and I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to screw off with the fixed numbers and materials for Silver/Bronze Cloths. ( considering that there were... what? 15 surviving Saints from the war with Hades? )

It would be a lot more flexible if outside of the fixed 12 for Gold, the title of Silver/Bronzes are determined by the quality of the Saint on its own.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote