View Single Post
Old 2006-02-10, 19:11   Link #15
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
So, basically, you agree with me. Shiro has "problems with his head" and Rin is just playing "a cold-blooded efficient killer".

The same thing I thought...
Not quite. You are grumpy because Rin doesn't turn out to be the chilly badass you obviously want her to be. I'm not. I find her multilayered and partially contradicting personality interesting and appealing. That's the difference.

Quote:
And I am "letting a story devolop". So far it's been developing in a boring direction: so much talk, very little action or character development, despite my best hopes from episode 1 (and the first half of ep. 2). 8)
It's way too early for character "development", we've got to get to know the characters to begin with. And before we get more than a second look at the main leads, you're already voicing your displeasure about how they don't turn out to be the way you want them to. Hence, you're NOT letting the story develop, you already complain that it doesn't go into the direction YOU want.

I mean, more power to you, but please don't appoint me crown witness for your assessment here
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote