View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 03:07   Link #6
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Wonderful, I'm about to go to sleep and this turns up >_<

It's certainly not as game-changing as the last one, but it's probably better in it's own way....I was about to ask if Helen and Deneve fully awaken, but with Claire brought up, I find it highly likely that it's just going to be a partial awakening like she did and, basically, what Miria did just now; just them going berserk really.

It won't really change nothing, but I can see why they would still try; this could just be the kind of distraction for the others to escape. The question is, how long can they hold off?

If this spoiler is true, really the only thing seemingly will be exciting is imagining what they would both look like, though we'll probably get other snippets that surprise us.

Both Helen and Deneve are powerhouses - Helen's will probably be akin to Cassandra with a touch of Riful (rubbery arms but with powerful hits), Deneve will probably be stronger especially with thanks to her regeneration.

Yeah, I'm betting this spoiler is probably it.