View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 14:48   Link #31357
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
You can see a type of love duel in EP4 at least. It wasnt Kizno that prepared the test since he was dead, so it had to be Yasu/Beatrice. Instead of pitting Kanon/Shannon to fight she tried to test George and Jessica.

I still think that the choices were symbolic and actually meant something like "Abandon your family to stay with me, abandon me to stay with your family or if you cant make a decision like that, just kill yourself". Yasu/Beatrice probably thought their idea of having it both ways was naive, but it actually fits in with what Dlanor said at the end of Our Confessions.
That makes sense, but did Yasu really set out to make the love trial happen before she started dating George? If indecision about whom she loves is what eventually drives her to become an illogical, irrational person, does it really make sense for her to have planned her self-destruction a year or 2 in advance?

And yet, Beatrice claims that she did plan everything out from the very beginning.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page
chronotrig is offline   Reply With Quote