View Single Post
Old 2016-01-10, 06:05   Link #386
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Well, the last volume has been translated. And so, the story of Hikaru has finally ended.

Personally, I'm quite new to the whole "Light/Web Novel" field, and only started reading them last year. Actually, Hikaru was the 3rd title that I've read. And I say, it certainly is one of my favorites among the things I've read so far.

What I like about the ending is that it ended in a way that I liked. And it was fun seeing how the characters develop and interact with each other. The stories from the first volume until the last were very entertaining and it always leaves me wanting more after reading the author afterwords.

Like any good story, it's sad to see this one end. I would really miss Koremitsu and co, but I feel that it was concluded quite well.

Now we need some sort of "When Hikaru was on Earth - After Story", where we get to see them grown up or something (oh wait, there's already an after-story, but that's just too short). Or doujins, yeah, that could work as well...