View Single Post
Old 2010-04-15, 10:31   Link #13684
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
No I mean there is NO GARLIC present to fight off Moka. We've only seen the seals, magic enchantment and weapons, but no easy to get practical anti vampire garlic.

As for the anime, at least we get a double team of Ginei and and Inner Moka, Ginei really needs some serious air time in the anime, glade R+V manga made it come true in the siren arc.
Keep one other thing in mind: this is going by the Japanese version of vampires, not Weestern... only in western does garlic do anything (although I think Chibi vampire said that vampires stay away from garlic because they have heightened smell perceptions and garlic stinks to most people in the first place...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanoe81 View Post
I read the manga first and tried to watch some of the anime afterwards and couldn't really get through it. It really seemed like they sacrificed 3 hours of story for 3 hours of panty shots and ecchi hijinks. I'm a girl so I'll pass on those, thanks. Having Tsukune stay weak and wimpy almost the entire time doesn't help either.
Welcome to the club of "Those who believe Rosario to Vampire was a complete abomination"

... Kinda like the Abominable Snow Girl

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote