View Single Post
Old 2008-07-25, 16:18   Link #148
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
There are reasons why people will put Michael as a Ranka supporter other than a Sheryl one, y'know. He supports "ranka-chan", he's aware Ranka likes Alto, he teases Alto about his date with Ranka, he pushes Ranka to Alto, he confronted Alto about Ranka when he had a date with Sheryl....the list just goes on. It's all over in episodes 10, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12. This isn't really unfounded assertion. If people saw Michael's displease as a sign that he's pleased with AltoxSheryl, then that's that. However, if people saw the opposite, then obviously they have their own existent reasons as well.
I can definitely understand what you are saying, but at the same time, Mikhail's feelings toward the entire situation had never been short of ambivalence. On one hand, yeah, sure, he pushes Ranka to Alto, yet on the other, he is commenting on how lucky Alto is for being hooked up with Sheryl and wonders about that part of the progress. Certainly, he doesn't need to push Sheryl around because well, Sheryl doesn't allow anyone to push her around, maybe except for Alto.

All I see here is a senpai with a liking for teasing his kohai (Alto), a tendency he never bothered to hide.

On the other hand, I guess he had enough. By episode 13, he pretty much gave me an attitude of aw... fuck it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
Ugh...

Geez....I would be going postal if I was in your shoes.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
We later reached a compromise. Instead of making annoying noises, he resolved the situation by turning King of Fighters really loud, while I bought myself a noise-killer earphone.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.