View Single Post
Old 2007-03-31, 06:11   Link #9
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Send a message via MSN to M_Flores
Dude, take the following with a grain of salt, because what I'm about to say may be rather sad, having actually thought of it this way...

I treat my store like a battleship. Customers are the enemies, and of course, my co-workers are my allies. The manager, is obviously the captain.
The donuts we sell are our weapons to fight the customers and the cleaning equipment and etc. are our store's defenses, etc.

I'd say I am usually the front line mobile suit pilot, being the main interaction between the 'enemies' and utilizing our 'weapons'. Usually, there are 3-4 of us during a shift with different roles. The two of us serving customers are the mobile suit pilots, or one of us fights the enemies (serves customers) while the other reloads my weapons for me (re-stacking the donut racks).
The register chicks would then be the CIC and stuff that Mirrialia does, etc. and same with the barista crew, who make the drinks.

If the customer orders say, one or two donuts, then they would be just a fukn Windam or something. A ZAKU usually orders a box and sometimes with a drink. A GOUF orders a box, plus ice cream and drink, etc.

I use three sets of equipment (a.k.a, my silhouette packs, LOL), which in the standard pack, I am equipped with a box and a carry bag, my second pack consists of a sanitiser spray and a cleaning cloth, and my heavy weapons pack consists of the mop and the wet floor sign.

Our store is what I consider to be the Archangel or Minerva, because we are bigger than our ally store (which we will call, the Eternal, because they are smaller and they close earlier and have less crew) and we basically well rounded.

AND, get this, you would not believe this shit, but I also cried when I first found this out.
The beginners or rookie employees have to wear a GREEN uniform.
Most of the fully trained (have learned everything until barista class and even further) often come worn in a RED uniform.
And get this, my manager wears a WHITE shirt.

Also, there are some RED shirted workers that do something really exceptional and good that they get an award, with a bright star stuck next to their name tag (it so screams FAITH badge, lol)

Okay, I have such a bizarre view towards what I do.
M_Flores is offline   Reply With Quote