Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2018-03-21, 16:58   Link #17767
Mizo

great volume tbh was cool , and scene btw shin and Mio were cute , too bad that they didn't continue the kiss but i think that a foreshadowing for her to be sealed ...on the future..

still ...didn't like how this volume ended ... srsly ... then the war against DEM in volume 17 was for nothing westcott still lives kek ....worst thing possibly can go wrong next volume.. if he use his demon king and knew he lost so , he will make sure all other spirit plans will fail , Artemisia that i thought will be helping this volume didn't do nothing .... and this volume make it clear that there won't be any time travel 30 years because if shido stopped Mio summoning or anything els tohka won't be born . (we can't have the face of the franchise killed :<).

Mio killing all spirits ..well hell i never expected this she's my favorite, i like her design but srsly ..author went full brutal but can't be helped since she did state that she need to break paths btw the spirit and shido so the power can stay inside him . (i smell tragedy...) .

and biggest problem he still didn't fully seal kurumi so he won't generate that sphere and see our MC saying COME OUT whatever his angel name..

Mio getting sealed next volume nah i don't see that happening till kurumi is fully sealed.

Mio doesn't see shido and shinji as the same , well this so messed up...so she doesn't love shido but she love shinji WEW , i would really like someone to explain this part more . (maybe because of experience . shin 1.0 have his parents while shin 2.0 didn't , that's why there's differences in their personalities so like any other reincarnated MC well see our MC get his memories fully back then maybe MAYBE a shin 3.0 well be born , it's like adding all knowledge/experience from your old life to the new one ).

i like how the author made tohka and Mio and shido relationship into a miracle of almost incest i just set and laugh kek

question ...does shido know about his death and rebirth ?
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote