View Single Post
Old 2007-10-15, 01:46   Link #214
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

So you are saying WMV3 is as good as xvid? I cannot agree with that.

a 5 to 6 year old computer is not exactly the stone age. it would be about the age it should be replaced. only college kids and techies should be expected to upgrade their computer every two years. I can understand how you would think like that though since your young and grew up in the home PC era.
I should point out that windows XP is very much alive, even more than the newer vista. also Pentium IV's have been around for years and are still doing a good job. dual and quad core processors are nice, but they are not needed to word process or surf the web, which is what most people use their home PC's for.

so your view on 'evolution' may not fit everyone's ideal. Last I checked most houses use a DVD player. probably one in a hundred thousand people use HD or blueray (this an exaggeration obviously). Xvid and Divx are very much alive, my friend. just not in retail stores.

Quote:
Cuz some wants HQ and some "wants" LQ. And some thinks that either is fine nor doesn't notice any difference, and some still views the s.k HQ, but not in fullscreen and cuz of that he/she doesn't see any difference. This is why....
you didnt actually answer the question and this statement is saying you also think H264 should be considered HQ which means that you agree, H264 should be used for HQ
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote