Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-25, 09:43   Link #23030
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I agree, I also want to see Moka's reaction, considering that Tsukune possesses the most sinister aura ever known besides Alucard himself, she will indeed have a lot of questions she wants to ask him if she doesn't have any already.
Based upon her statements from chapter 55 - you know the "Am I... dreaming" page, I would say that Tsukune has already given a quite a huge shock to Inner Moka, and as we know, it won't be the last shock she receives, which - after she calms down a little, would definitely cause her to be quite interested on how Tsukune gained such a significant power boost, in such a short period of time.

I don't have any idea on how she is going to react, after she hears that Tsukune underwent the human modification ritual... the changes to his berserk from, and more importantly how Tsukune was brought back to a more "normal" state (which, I believe is going to be brought up, during that "discussion" ), but considering her recent behavior - you know all that blushing, the hug - I think that we will have a quite interesting moment between Inner Moka and Tsukune near the end of this arc.

Speaking of Inner Moka's recent behaviors, I also don't see Inner Moka being shoved back into the Rosario, as soon as the arc ends - it just won't happen, because, what would be the point of Inner Moka receiving such a huge character developments, in the current arc.

I don't know, how the whole Outer Moka / Rosario subplot is going to be resolved, but I definitely see some changes occurring in that regard, otherwise what would be the point of Inner Moka receiving such a significant character development in the current arc ?

To me, it just wouldn't make any sense to provide all of that development to Inner Moka's character, if she would just be shoved back into the Rosario, as soon as the current arc ends, and be only released from her seal, only in battle situations. I don't know what is going to happen, but I believe that Inner Moka is going to stay as the dominant personality, for longer periods of time, compared to the previous arcs - maybe to the point, where she is going to permanently stay as the dominant personality - after all, with Tsukune becoming a little stronger then he was before, he won't need to release Inner Moka from the seal as often as he did before... not to mention that, I think that Inner Moka should also gain some access to her Shinso abilities, considering the fact that Tsukune has already obtained some limited access to the Shinso power that he has inherited from Moka - and as you know, the thing that prevents that from happening, is the Rosario and Outer Moka's existence.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-08-25 at 11:19.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote