View Single Post
Old 2014-05-31, 13:52   Link #975
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Nice loot you've got there Hiroi Sekai. I'm not a big fan of the magic mouse though. Used it at work daily for about 8 months or so and wasn't really taken by it. Too low compared to the Logitechs I'm used to.

Anyway just got a bit of Madoka loot myself:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Nice Madoka stuff, I have that same card, but I lucked out and got the signed version. I really hated the Magic Mouse myself for the first few days of owning it, but I actually really like it now, since I'm used to it. For the work I do, it's handy to have gestural flicks to organize workflow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
I'm not a big fan of Beats, but I wonder what made you switch to a Macbook Pro? Of course, I also own a Surface Pro 2, but I only really use mine for note taking and Photoshop because of the pen, but otherwise I use it mostly as a tablet and leave the heavy lifting on my 2012 Macbook Pro (non-retina model).

I own the Magic Mouse too and oddly enough, I use it more than the trackpad since a mouse is more precise and that it still has multitouch… but it's not exactly the most comfortable mouse.
I actually dislike Beats overall as well, but Target had it on clearance for $90 plus my 15% for working there, so I figured I'd pick up a set of bluetooth cans I can use wirelessly with my Macbook.

As for the Macbook, it was something I got for my work. In order to efficiently flip between all of my development tools and the such, it really has worked better than my PC and tablet. My Macbook is also the Retina model packed with a good quad-core i7 processor and Flash storage, so workflow moves buttery smooth. I find I use the trackpad more overall, but I do use the Magic Mouse when making wireframes on Photoshop as well as when I do presentations.