Thread: Licensed Denno Coil (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-10, 04:52   Link #59
wao
OK.

I saw those too on 2ch when they were posted (bloody huge those images were - 8 meg for one image?!), but the quality was kinda funny so I'm hoping to make a re-scan when I get around to buying Animage (there's a DtB spread in there that I'm interested in re-scanning too).

But from what I gleaned there's an interview with Toshiyuki Inoue in it! Of course, I will take the liberty to (crappily) translate it when I have the time, unless someone else does it in advance. Actually I'd rather someone else do it since I'm a bit stuck for time and usually these interviews are a tad more time-consuming to translate (although it's for a Good Cause).

BTW I have to say that Yasako in the school uniform (there's a small pic of her) is SO, SO, SO CUTE. ARGH. I was kind of staring at the picture with a :3! face for a while...

Apparently she wears it on the first day of school but upon seeing everyone else in personal clothes she wears her own clothes from then on. (Reminds me of Oniisama e) Aw, but that school outfit is so cute~