View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 16:58   Link #1342
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Tl;dr Yuuya and Yui are both being asses to each other.

Imagine what would happen if a white officer said to Yuuya, "You're an embarrassment to white people." But because it's Yui she slides.

I think it's quite obvious at this point that neither of them are keen on being in Alaska. Yui wants to kill BETA. Yuuya wants to gonback to Groom Lake. And I czn sympathise withh his relative lack of combat skill; he's a goddamned test pilot, he job is to push the envelope and check to make sure everything's working as it's supposed to.

Also, while he does have a bit of an attitude, it's not that different from your average fighter jock.

Also, Yui seems to have taken a level in jerkass. She seems to relish cutting down Yuuya at every turn, even when he raises legitimate issues with the Fubuki. I have to wonder how much of the problems she's having with Yuuya are the result of them getting off on the wrong foot. Maybe if she hadn't been such a hardass...
While he does raise legitimate issues with Fubuki which Yui does want to hear as she allowed him to continue, he still said it in a cocky way without showing her any respect like before.

But I agree with DezoPenguin. Both needs to be slapped with a tuna. I'm just tired of seeing a one side bash of Yui here when it's obvious Yuuya have his own share in the problem.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote