View Single Post
Old 2008-11-24, 08:24   Link #202
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiga_tiger! View Post
..i'm so excited..episode 9 is coming..villa, villa, VILLA!!! yayY!
we are at the villa ye ye yea!!!

Doing my Mirorin impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samatarou View Post
Is this the screenshot you were trying to get?
Samatarou - Domo Arigato.

Do u know how to make this picture smaller, so it could be like a signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
From what I understand, the novels do focus on the other characters, not just Taiga and Ryuuji.

I don't think she's quite as tsundere about it either, but I'm not totally sure.
I always thought "Tsundere", was a strong female that is undecided about her true feelings towards the other person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
...She's totally a tsundere. Just that she's tsun towards Ryuuji and dere towards Kitamura.

This will probably change eventually.
I believe so, but Taiga is more of a person that also have a double side like Ami-chan. With Kitamura she totally different then with Ryuuji. Mirorin she is more relax, lay back... er... I think she is that way with Ryuuji. It's feel like she enjoy making the class feel afraid, and others that are not consider "close" to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
I love the turn of events in this episode. Could it be the beginning of romantic developments between Taiga & Ryuuji? Hehe. I find their concern for each other very endearing. Good materials to head into the summer vacation.

BTW, I don't think Taiga is tsundere, primarily cuz she's not outspoken enough to be considered tsundere. She's just a bully--a big bad bully (minus the "big" part). It's very slick and sneaky when she stripped Ami of her bikini to get a good headstart in the competition. Go TAIGA!
. Like that answer ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
She is a tsundere. You don't have to be outspoken to be tsundere. Eriko from Kimikiss also is considered to be tsundere though she is far from being outspoken or loud. She just treats the main character both harsh (tsun) and sweet (dere). It's enough for you to act both dere and tsun to be a tsundere...

However it is also needed that both tsun and dere would be part of the same relationship (with the same person(s)). Since Taiga for majority of time was treating Ryuuji badly (tsun) without giving any dere moments to him she wasn't a real tsundere up to this point. Yet with episode 8 she can be considered a full-blown tsundere.

But because of later popularity of the term now tsundere definition became so wide so that now almost any stronger female character can fall into this definition.
Usually tsundere character are indecisive about how they feel towards the other person they love. Yet in Taiga, she is not an indecisive type, she does love Ryuuji, remember the incident at the pool after they pull Ryuuji out, how she reacted when she saw Ami-chan and Ryuuji after the stalker incident. Whatever Taiga says or meant, is the opposite on what she truly feels. She does not want to communicate about her true feelings, yet at the end of episode it seems she is glad that Ryuuji finally understand her a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiga_tiger! View Post
"..no one touches him! ryuuji is mine!!!"

LOL
poke.... ryuuji, and runs away.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2008-11-24 at 13:03. Reason: please use the "edit" button instead of making several consecutive posts in a short timespan