View Single Post
Old 2008-07-23, 08:58   Link #201
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
The reason why most predictions blow up on people's faces is because they conclude their arguments based on subplots that are only halfway through, let alone a subplot that only went in two seconds into the show. Look at Dann and how he went around preaching like a crazy preaching thing. He saw the pieces but he didn't go further and see how the pieces joined together. Oh well.

But okay, lets battle the predictions out for a while. This C.C=/=C.Chi nonsense will be put to death if the series decides to use the memory loss as a bridge to the unconcerned C.C and a C.C who will regain her memories back, as you seem to be under the impression that a) she won't recover her memories and b) recovered C.C means to throw away all the times she spent with Lulu before, when in fact, there's a high chance she might embrace everything that's happened, and may serve as the trigger for her to see the true wish that Lulu saw, but she herself couldn't. However, I'll grant that it's wee too early to speculate, but I won't be surprised if this memory loss will serve as the trigger point to bind Lulu x C.C together, as it's pretty much the only thing that could sever C.C's defensive points and temporarily wash her suicidal mindset to let Lulu breach into her barrier.

This + C.C's eventual memory return = You have something to worry about.

As for Lulu x Kallen, well...

As far as canon goes, I'm not surprised they've started sinking the Lulu x Kallen ship (I didn't say sunk at least). It's remarkably easy to see which side is on the defensive, as it'll look like the crew tries to attack the other ship without trying to save their own ship from sinking. You're more than welcome to laugh at me if my predictions blow up in my face, btw, but while I'm a smartass, I won't usually say something unless I'm 100% confident in it, just as I'm confident in how the second half is slapping Dann silly right now.
Nonsense? It is very apparent that C.C and CChi are different people, CChi is the ten year old girl with the wish of being loved. The ten year old slave girl who had never known the warm of a family and is seeking that love, that is her wish. The C.C we see in the show and the one that gave geass to Lelouch has already dissociated herself from her past self. It is apparent in that she denies her name and more recently how her past self in her memories that was showing Lelouch her past are disassociated from her present self. Geass changed the ten year old slave girl and twisted her wish of being loved, the curse changed her into the person we know as C.C who desired death because of geass.

I just find it funny that C.C has gotten one single episode of development that is basically a wrap up of her own geass plot that may have gotten her closer to Lelouch after being ignored and sidelined for the entire season up to this point and suddently Kallen's ship is sunking when her own subplot have even yet begun to wrap up.