View Single Post
Old 2011-08-26, 21:14   Link #29
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
While Akamatsu said the mnive would be what was supposed to be the original enf of Negima, we don't knwo when did Akamatsu changed his idea. Considering so many unanswered question we have on the manga so far, I think he prob changed it a long time ago, so the question we still have today wouldn't exist on the original plan. Considering that, maybe the original plan for Negima, the girls wouldn't have deepened relation with magic and other magic aware people besides Negi as much as they did on the manga now, so it would make more sense for him to erase their memories.
Well, if things were the way they were before the Mahora Festival arc (i.e. only 11 students were in the know about Negi's secret, only 4 pactios were made), then I could understand this ending (especially if something happens where in the end, all four Ministra Magi end up retaining their memories of magic existing). It's when the Mahora Festival storyline began to start (and things began to expand when it came to who was aware of magic before Negi's arrival) that the type of ending that the movie's summary is suggesting would become messy.