View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 23:56   Link #917
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
Based on experience, JC Staff's only VN adaptation is Tsukihime and that was a decade ago. Screwing an adaptation depends on how you see it. True Tears butchered its VN to the point where the entire story is changed and you don't see anyone complaining. While JC Staff really has done terrible adaptations, they do have their fair share of good ones. Then again the main staff for the good ones are amazing people (Keiichi Kasai, Nagai Tatsuyuki) and the ones for LB really does look dreary. Still, you gotta cut some slack when you've barely seen anything (No real trailer, no nothing).
i have to say that to somethings i do agree with you specially with the to aru dahaisesai wich was horrible in lots of ways specially story wise, im not talking about tsukihime there are more recen examples like shana, znt and HnA, and i judge those without knowing the original material, anyways what i said is that jc cant do 2nd part rigth, and yeah im judjing it without knowing anything about the adaptation, but i will until they prove me wrong, after all thats the reputation they earned themselves.