Thread: Licensed Cross game
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-11, 22:33   Link #2345
Theowne
耳をすませば

On that stalker thing....was it only me that initially thought this was meant as a joke about Akaishi following Akane / looking at her through the window and being mistaken for a stalker? So when there was an actual stalker, it just felt odd. And I agree the whole thread was kind of pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei
And what are those kindergarteners sending in their drawings of Nomo doing up at 10 pm? C'mon, Japanese parents, put those kids to bed! ) This is a show where the demographic breakdown would be rather interesting I suspect.
As said above, its 10am. Which seems like a typical "family" slot. I do have a feeling that CG's viewers would skew young. It isn't an otaku show, it airs in a "family" slot, and the show is obviously being "marketed" towards youngsters (the Nomo song, super-easy quiz bits, etc).

Not that I think it's a "kids" show. But that's just my honest guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo
One more quibble - does anyone else think the whole Akane thing is getting creepy?
I don't know about creepy, but strange, yes. I mean, I get it. Akane looks like Wakaba. I feel like this idea is being forced too much, it feels rather manipulative at times.

My Site - Reviews collection, Sheet music, and etc.
Anime reviews/blog, piano arrangements, Studio Ghibli..
Theowne is offline   Reply With Quote