View Single Post
Old 2011-04-30, 10:15   Link #413
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
She could be the Nagato Yuki of Kinji's harem. After all, he already has 2 yanderes, 1 tsundere, and is already committing incest.
not yet... just not yet... if Kinji imouto IS a brocon but minus yandere, Shirayuki will have a LOT to do. added in the list will probably be "win over Kin-chan imouto"...

Nagato didnt show emotion to Kyon... so we change it to Tabitha (DAT NEKKID SCENE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Though I find that quickly transforming my Riko into a yangire kinda makes it awkward. She is so cute! It is hard to find that she is actually a sadist - kinda reminds me of Asakura Ryouko of TMHS.

Shirayuki looks more dangerous though. Her fight with Aria destroyed Kinji's apartment.
actually, they BOTH destroyed it.

Riko will change... in v9 its shown... DAT PRINCESS CARRY.

wonder what Shirayuki would do in v6 when she finds out that her beloved just got proposed in front of the cold steel gun barrel of the SVD.

Fuu tried to poison (?) the two at the restaurant (she put a shuriken-like thing floating in the soup). I will be surprised if Jeanne cant concentrate and she will make more lulz than usual and Riko acting liek she no care but is already bothered by it when they hear of this. Aria is....