View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 22:47   Link #4965
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
Sorry,are you talking about Eternal song ?
So about S3 , only Future and hope are set after the anime... the rest of the stories are a prequel...

I'd really like to read Friagne the Hunter IV , there seems to be a lot of useful information...

About the picture where shana-yuuji-yoshida-ike are eating together,which story is that ?
Yep, Eternal Song seems doing well cuz have like 16 releases if I remember well.
The picture its from Hope & Future SS, I think there's some summaries here few pages back.
I read on Mahouka Koukuo no Rettousei tread the popularity females characters ranks and Shana its there, same the Book, so its curious how the Author, Editor, Dengeki, anime and manga producers will take this, I mean, I don't know exactly the reason cuz the author said will finish, maybe just tired, but the Fans keep increasing, I think some like Evangelion phenomena, I even tried to see if there is some doujinshi but couldn't have success.
That's why I have on mind if just Shana no Shakugan story line was ended and come another arc on Future & Hope, another one its could continue only on manga and/or anime format, anyway, time to time to see what will come.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote