Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-13, 22:31   Link #25787
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
This thing makes me physically ill...It's like my guts have been pumped out with detergent.

The only thing on par with this I can recall is that foul In The Night Garden show that used to air here in the early 2000s

We need to declare a crusade to exterminate such filth from existence

ぬいぐるみのような糞化け物めぇぇ!!!
It kinda reminds me of--

Quote:
“I-it is true that I am a computer virus created at the hands of a programmer with ill intentions, but…but! I may be large and seem different from other files the instant you embrace me! And I may be clearly adding to the infected files directly in the folders of the system core rather than hidden in the BIOS or the registry! But do I really look like someone who could pull that kind of evil off!?”

“Uuh…The more I hear, the more I imagine some clumsy girl tripping and falling flat on her face…!”

“I was originally a maid, remember!? I am the kind of maid that trips where there is nothing to trip over! I just happen to be dressed as a kunoichi!! I’m famous for having lots of functions, but not producing any real results. Is it really right to exterminate me just because I am a virus!?” shouted the autonomous kunoichi virus as she flailed her arms around in front of the display.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote