View Single Post
Old 2006-10-23, 00:15   Link #27
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

back to my theory, i watched the episode 7-8 again, and it seems there is a possibility that several days have passed before the police could find the corpses.

first, 1 whole day has passed after rika death : in fact, the next day rika died, keiichi had the little chat with ooishi (who discovered that "shion" was missing and it was impossible to "shion" to talk with the village chief, except if she was the culprit), and had the final discussion with "shion" on the phone (the story shows he got the talk at night)

then, it seems that keiichi spent at least 1 whole day to recover + to pack up his stuff (he told to rena that he was moving away, and everything was ready according the packages).
this means that more than 24-48 hours have passed (rika died 2 days before, at night). so, you can add 24 hours again after the shion stab assault at the same day (if keiichi spent really 1 whole day for the previous event).

this would mean that more than 48 have passed
  • Day 0 : Rika is killed
  • Day 1 : Keiichi talks with Ooishi, and discovered that "shion" was missing, and "shion" couldn't be able to confess to the village chief, except if she talks to him AFTER he was missing. at night, he received "shion" phone call.
  • Day 2 : keiichi and rena disovered the "soy sauce" circular, which lead them to sonozaki household. Then they are contacted by ooishi. Keiichi accepts to be the "bait". Keiichi and Rena confront Mion. Keiichi is about to be tortured but is rescued by rena and the police, while "mion" escaped.
  • Day 2/3 or X: After the rescue, during the same afternoon (i doubt it) or the next day morning/after noon, Keiichi told to rena that he will be moving away. at night, Keiichi has been stabbed by oni "Mion"
  • Day Y (at least, day 3) : Ooishi tell to Keiichi that Mion was in the well in the day they barged in, and shion died during the same night while he was attacked by "mion".
note that, i also don't really think keiichi is a "superhuman", recovering from the stab like this within few hours. (considering the fact that it should take some time to be discovered by anyone, taken to the hospital, then talk to the police, THEN some talk with ooshi.)

so, whatever if keiichi took 1 day to recover from the sonozaki incident, it is clear that more than 2 days have passed from rika's death, which prevents takano to activate her disaster plan, since the queen theory has been demolished by the time limit.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2006-10-23 at 15:02.