View Single Post
Old 2007-01-30, 10:44   Link #81
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Maybe... But considering that we haven't seen a lot from Chouji and Ino, based on the plan, the result might have been different and, who knows, maybe even better...
True... but we have seen that if it wasn't for Kakashi blocking Kakuzu's attack, they would have been done for. I'm sure Kakashi wasting chakra was not part of the plan.

Oh and Rurik... grow up man. Digging my old posts just to prove what??? Lol that is pretty lame and st.... Just because you can't come up with a meaningful argument you have to resolve to this.

Like I said before, Shika is an idiot for trying to take on the two Akatsuki with just Choji and Ino. This is one of the reasons why I can't just jump into a connclusion that Shika is the best strategist. It's not that I don't like his character because I do. I'm just saying that the manga has not shown him to be the best but one of the best strategists. It is too early to say that he is the best and made a critical mistake (mentioned above) that would have cost them his and his team's lives if it wasn't for Kakashi volunteering his help.

Last edited by chuckcsf; 2007-01-30 at 10:56.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote