View Single Post
Old 2004-03-16, 08:45   Link #32
Worldestroyer
IRC lurker

Send a message via AIM to Worldestroyer Send a message via MSN to Worldestroyer
I also use the internet, and anime world to escape from the very un-pleasent reality around me. I constantly day-dream about anime reality's that i wouldn't mind living in forever. Yes i do have a rather high IQ (although my grammer doesn't show it), but i'm usually under so much stress i can't express myself and i become lazy as i mentally try to escape the real world.

Anyways.....some of you people have short attention spans and seem to have forgotten older series. (BTW.. i can never seem to remeber the male character's names...)

1) I would personally choose "Onegai Teacher" and only if i could be Kei. Come-on who wouldn't wana be married with a hot older teacher who sincerly loves you? (This is my #1 choice, if i ONLY had 1 choice i would go with this)
2)The guy from Steel Angel Kurumi "MASTER-SAMA!"
3)Whats his face.... from Green Green (the guy who gave up Midori...)
4)Kaoru from Ai Yori Aoshi (only if we move the fuck out of the house)
5)The guy from Rizelmine
6)The kid from vandread (the guy who could pilot the mecha)
7)Shirase from BPS
8)Whats his name from Chobits...
9)And Finally Maiku from OTwins (come on, who would want to live with a hot girl, and your loving sister!?)

By the amount series i want to escape to, you can easily tell how fucked up I am. :P

BTW... No i wouldn't really want to go into a Hentai, just because being that mean to women for a extended period of time would be mentally exhausting. And all the people usually die in hentai, or the rape goes on in-defintiely..

hmmm... on second thought...
10) The husband from Futari ecchi (who wouldn't want to be in that position?)

Last edited by Worldestroyer; 2004-03-16 at 11:27.
Worldestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote