View Single Post
Old 2011-09-24, 15:42   Link #244
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaKaBaKaOtaKu View Post
whether her powers affect her feelings or not, that doesn't change the fact that she LOVES him genuinly. Oda has his ways on pairing characters. He does circumstances for them to have consequences.=))

you hate hancock because she's pawning your Nami and nothing else, admit it. I have little tolerance for stereotypical characters like Nami btw. But if i were to ship her with someone else, it'd be with Sanji.

Whether it's just me as a shipper, chapter 639 was pretty telling. the chapter title itself implies something. robin for Zoro, your Nami for Sanji (YIPEEE!!!) and, although hancock wasn't physically there, Luffy used SNAKE grab to protect shirahoshi. And Who represents snake Again?? >=)
I don't jump to my conclusions the way you do. As sterotypical as Nami may be, she has more common sense than Hancock who thinks Luffy would do everything for only her and not nessessarily for her people. Hancock's love for Luffy is a selfish love and I don't trust anyone with such selfish intentions. And don't take Luffy's SNAKE grab for granted just because Hancock represents the snake. I may be stereotypical about this, but not all snakes can be trusted.

As for your other pairings, I don't see Nami returning her love for Sanji. She always tricks him into doing things she would not do. Let's see how you tolerate this shipping:

Nami for Luffy
Tashigi for Zoro (provided that Tashigi is revealed to be Kuina)
Robin for Sanji (if Sanji isn't forced to be married to an Okama )

and just to be fair with your favorite character,

Hancock for Demalo Black (who was pretending to be Luffy with his band of fakes)
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote