View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 08:41   Link #8587
haegar
mangaviking

oh I am sure there will come a time and day where Kana has mastered it and puts it to good use. Such a spell is not made for the MPF. It's mad to waste the fing arcboss XD (not sure if THIS arc though )

edit: unless Hiro screws up that is :grin

edit: speaking of MPF: something I forgot in last post: @ Randrak who didn't like the other guilds getting points via MPF: While she did it with her usual style, Erza did kinda go around the rules there, or at least went around the intention behind the rules: She turned a tactics game into a powerlevel game which she pwned from the getgo. What she got out of challenging 100 is neverdying fame for herself and her guild. So it is only fair to the other players if the they get compensated for Erza unexpectedly breaking the rules. This wasn't Erza's "fault", it was the judges fault for not anticipating what it means to host games in which FT participates so the judges made up for their fault in not including FT awesomeness in their calculation by introducing MPF machine. Fine by me, all the more since FT basically made a staement of "Oh well screw that, in this case our B Team pwns, too "