View Single Post
Old 2006-10-17, 05:11   Link #93
Diablodoc
Unknown

Well, love is dramatic without the accident, though i must say, i wouldn't think it is *that* exciting if the whole series doesen't have any big events, just the same thing about strong feelings for Haruka and Mitsuki all the 14 episodes. Not only that, but i think it is too much pain for him to actually come over. So strong feelings leads to madness, and Takayuki was lucky he didn't lose himself completely in the original series.

I don't see any bad of calling it Haruka's route even with the accident, cause all she wants is love, and if she gets to be with Takayuki, she's more than satisfied The accident could just be a thing to show Takayuki how much he really loved her, and maybe he didn't realize how terrible it is to lose what you love most, until that accident happened. They both learned something and they both may carry good futures because of that accident.. Who knows?

Well anyway, that's why i think the accident should be there, because it is a very big event, and it more than learns the people who are in it. In many movies, terrible things happens. But when a woman has lost his man (or man lost his woman) in an accident, and then suddenly sees him coming towards her.. That moment of pure love, happiness and hope - you would probably never have such a strong moment without that accident. That's why i think the accident was perfect for those two to experience. But that's my opinion
Diablodoc is offline   Reply With Quote