View Single Post
Old 2011-06-23, 23:45   Link #651
Wing Zero Alpha

Anyway, now that I'm able to post in this thread at long last, I'll post my review. Generally, the end of the battle was just as intense as it was the last chapter, though I'm really hoping that this isn't the end of Castor's little insurrection. I doubt it is, but at the same time I don't know what you have planned. That said however, I do like the cliffhanger at the end, in which it appears Suzaku went kamikaze to take out Castor. I doubt he's dead as well though. Beyond that however, one thing I did enjoy about this chapter was your airship designs, especially the battleship you have Cornelia and Nunnally on. IMO that is the kind of design Code Geass should have gone with originally, as they have a more "Empire" feel to them than the Avalon and Caerleons had. The shot of the carrier approaching from the "shadows" was especially good.

On a side note, I'm wondering just how much control Castor has control over the Geass artifacts; does he only have control over the ones where Pendragon used to be, or would he be able to control other artifacts from all over the world? If the latter, that would be one helluva final battle, especially if Lelouch were somehow involved.
Wing Zero Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote