View Single Post
Old 2009-04-23, 11:51   Link #347
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Honestly, I hated school since 6. grade. It's not that I hated learning in particular or anything, but just the method the teachers were using. They killed my joy and interest for it xD

The dullness of copying things in my notebook for hours, exactly the way they were in my book, I simply couldn't comprehend. My handwriting is meh anyway, so if I wanted to reread I simply took the book. I hated the tasks teachers gave out, just so we had something to do.
Oh and memorizing ... GOD how I HATE memorizing, up to this day I hate it xD That at least could be helpful later, but the usefulness of a lot of assignments in school were simply beyond me.

I liked more the tasks where I had to use my brain a little or could be a little creative Granted, it's no posible to only have fun while learning, it's always annoying when it comes down to it ... but it's stunning how my grades usted to differ majorly, looking at my motivations in subjects AND the teachers I had.

I'm good and hard-working at what I do - when I want to
I need a little challenge once in a while, too. I'm also never lazy at work or when it counts at university It's what I want to do now, after all :3

Well, now I'm an aspiring engineer - and happy I graduated school succesfully Sadly, I still have a far way ahead of me until I'm finished with my studies *sulk* .___.

I have only subjects that are somewhere in mathematics, physics or informatics. To date I'm pretty confident that I'll manage the exams somehow, but we'll see :3

I'm still glad I don't have any exams until july. And the exam time's only a month long so a lot of free time after that until the next semester starts. But I'm gonna work a lot in that time, so not that much time to goof around :/

I presented a project today, though. Easy one, just presenting formulas, how they're used and apply them to examples, that I calculated and measured before, to prove the formulas actually work.
At least the professor loved it and I earned my first credit points for my semester lol. I don't think it's worth that much of his praise, though XD

...that's a long post about my boring, 'professional' life XDD

Last edited by zebra; 2009-04-23 at 11:55. Reason: typos
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote