View Single Post
Old 2009-06-19, 07:11   Link #135
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
What's your guess just out of curiosity sake?

I'd say Alice is a lot friendlier and easier to get along with.
Well, Alice didn't have any real competition compared to Regios with its multitude of female sidekicks that cater to a wide range of tastes. Not to mention that she doesn't have those to cross swords with, Nina has to face a good deal of adversity from deadpan loli fans and stuff. I'd say it's a matter of availability and competition.

Alice pretty much has got the very same ultra-serious attitude when it came down to business, in fact she's generally even more reckless and scolds others when they don't want to face certain death. Other than that, both Nina and she displays genuine friendship without discrimination when it doesn't involve work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Comparing Jeanne to the likes of anime Nina completely taints and disgrace her in my opinion. Yes I've played the game thoroughly. Jeanne isn't annoying and forceful, finally she accepts people for who and what they really are.
Err, Jeanne is VERY forceful and we know what that led to in the game. Mind you, the result was as dire as it can get. Yet I won't criticize being forceful when the situation demands it, that's how I like these characters, dealing so with people who wish to remain a child in a harsh world. They are more Sgt Hartman rather than Miyagi-san. Also, Nina accepts people like that as well. Ep 10 & 23.