View Single Post
Old 2011-10-22, 16:40   Link #102
Undertaker

I had a feeling that might be the case, but since you said you like Shana, I thought it might have a shot and story-wise it really was better than Shana IMO.

I'll say that Sekirei, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Asobi no Ikuyo are more of you thing and I'll add Sora no Otoshimono, a series Obelisk mentioned, to the list, considering the you seem ok with To-Love's fantasy setting. After these, you'l probably have to starting looking at older titles that are at least 3 years old.

I would actually suggest you start with Baka to Test to Shokanju if you are looking for more of school-life, light romance anime. There are various paring in the series and is incredibly fun. The only reason I said it was similar to TWGOK, was more because of the way the comedy was implemented and it's overall feel. For example, both series are perverted in some way but there's not as much fan service (panty shots, grab tits,etc) as other romantic comedy.... And if this is Ok, I'll also suggest Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko and Hayate no Gotoku as well. Especially Hayate no Gotoku, it's pretty much Ladies v.s. Butler with less tit-grabs or bare tits. While Denpa Onna shows how a guy tries to live his teenage live to its fullest and the romance and relation that sprout form it.