View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 19:29   Link #94
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I'm all Susanno'd out. I'm actually missing the days Sasuke's spammed the hell out of Chidori. I wouldn't mind a Chidori about now. I'm digging Kabuto's sage-mode, but he needs to drop the glasses already. You have the power of a dragon, and you still need prescription lenses? C'mon.

Anyways. There's no real reason for him to attack Itachi (unless it's to seal), 'cause he's dead. His plan should to be to mostly avoid Itachi and focus his attacks on Sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So now Kabuto can succeed in everyhing where Orochimaru failed? And of course in just a few months or weeks, since it wasn't too long ago when Sasuke absorbed Orochimaru and left Kabuto alone. The evil genius Orochimaru had decades to succeed but he failed. Kabuto in such a short time gathered the DNA of hundreds of great ninja, researched all the special bloodlines of Sasuke's teammates and successfully added them to his own body, transformed his own body using Orochimaru's remains, found out the legendary secret snake place's location and suceeded in the sage training. And in all this time he didn't loose his glasses, even in his sage form he has his glasses on

I found about 5-6 right on the first page, didn't count all on the next pages. But maybe we are reading a different thread
Kabuto's progress is due to his adaptability. He sees something useful, learns it, and improves upon it. He's giving Kakashi competition for the mantle of "copy ninja". He's actually making use of nearly every unique power/bloodline/justsu we've seen.

I find it a little odd you're so baffled with his success when you pointed out last thread how pupils can improve upon what they learned from their sensei. Kabuto and Oro didn't have a student/teacher relationship per se, but Kabuto definitely had access to all Oro's research, plans and findings. He took Oro's strengths and improve them, and more importantly learned from his weaknesses and mistakes (like against Sharingan's genjutsu) to form better strategy. This chapter, he was using hit-and-run tactics against Sharingan, instead of trying to overcome it with straight force which is what caused Oro's defeat. Of course, he will probably overestimate the power of his new sage mode, but still, he was doing far better by just being better prepared instead of more powerful.

EDIT: Haha, basically as Captain Commando said...

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote