View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 23:57   Link #907
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
The thing is, since the ending is nowhere near at this point, Sena's confession is way too early for her to be the end girl. [...] I fear that Sena is in the position of girl A, and depending on Kodaka's response, her chances could be written off completely within the next two novels, leaving her in the position of nothing more than cousin to Kodaka.
Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking as well. If the story is indeed destined to go on for a while yet, what can they do with this confession unless he turns her down or they come up with an excuse to stall? (For the moment he can just ignore it, but it'll be the elephant in the room.) Meanwhile, this event will be a catalyst to snap Yozora into shape, realizing that, if she does indeed love Kodaka or wants any sort of relationship with him beyond what she has now, her time is running out now that Sena made her move and Kodaka now has an admitted friend in Rika. Yozora will certainly feel like she's being left behind, and we know that there are still open, unresolved plot points there.

So yeah... of course we'll see what happens, but I expect a lot more changes to the status quo in the coming volumes.