View Single Post
Old 2006-12-27, 23:33   Link #138
Slayerx

Quote:
Well, I always thought that as well, that they would get a fishwoman, but I don't see them getting another crewmember so soon. Usually they set out to get a new member (with exceptions) first.
Y'know, it's actually more half and half... Nami, Zoro, and Ussop i think sanji aswell all joined Luffy before Luffy really set out for them, grant it he was thinking he might want one, but never really hunted for them... And Robin joined all on her own... i'd chopper and franky are the only ones that Luffy actually searched for... the rest he kinda stumbled upon just when he though he might need them...

Not to mention the merwoman wouldn't be coming soon... If she does join it will be while visiting merman island, but the strawhats have about one full story arc before that happens

Quote:
i think that it should be a merwoman with a logia DF power idk what but soeting helpfull to the crew
A merwoman with a logia DF would not be able to swim... grant it, giving a merwoman a DF out of a sorta of irony does have some potential...

Though i'm against a new crew member having a logia ability... Logias have always been pretty powerhouse on their own even before they trained the ability... With the good guys, it's more interesting to have them look like the weaker in a fight, and that's kinda hard to do when the character is a logia
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote