View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 09:55   Link #12005
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - Do they all fall for him first or does he have to go after them? Maya seems be be crushing on Ichika or Chifuyu and Browning's a troll of epic proportions. Louise likes him while Pillai just denies her feelings.
All takes effort:

Browning starts viewing him in better light after he survives her attacks more often than not.

Louise mistrusts and trolls him, then slowly appreciate his effort for both the group and her, then had to bury her heart to follow her orders to betray the group that had become her friends. Max takes it on himself to see this through and...

Pillai's just on the side, but when Max remembers moments of their past, she bristles. For what reason?

Maya's probably the least well planned. I might even just go with the above 3, thats 3 girls across 3 seasons, and after that I really would like to focus on the idols and fighting... LOL

Quote:
Also, isn't Louise a student? Doesn't that mean she'll be also ripped from him after 2 years?
She's a 3rd year, so she's graduating at the end of the year. After her betrayal (and redemption), she returns as a teacher. If she wins, she leaves the ISA after the 2nd year with him. If not, she remains behind as the new teacher advisor for the club.

Quote:
Side note - Lolz, Karon got dropped from his LI list She used to have Maximillian gunning for her in her reverse harem, now she's a chaste/celibate idol
I tossed Palm Heir to Gin too. Needed a Prince x Princess fairy tale, so Karon lost out.

The pilot got reverted to being an adult ace with little contact with Karon, so again that's gone.

The sole 'love interest' left is Irish... and you know how that's going to turn out.

Come to think of it, I've been taking a lot of things from Karon. First her Chessmastery, then her uberpowered Merlion Vandam, then her close-combat and sporting talents, then her BOOBS, and now her love interests, and her fame is ever reducing!

If Karon knew of her previous versions, she'd be very very sad...

...or maybe that's why Silver Karon turned out a little snarky.