View Single Post
Old 2008-05-20, 07:23   Link #432
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
I have been thinking over this tought a while now and it just keeps comming up in my head whenever i think about CC's scars over her body.
I developped a theory that those scars are actually made by inscissions cause they seem to start from the gut to the chest . So maybe after Marianne got killed they tapped some blood and tissue ( like claymore) and put it into CC ? It would explain why she can talk to Marianne in the whole world of C thing , thus making her a communicating vessel between that world and the 'living world'. We do know the body of Marianne was moved /removed from her tombe .... could be by Schneizer i think.
okay. how and why? how can it be schneizel? i don't think he met C.C before. and why would C.C need implants LOL. >_> okay wrong statement lol. Why would they implant a dead body into a living person >_> doesnt make sense and how can ones spirit remain in a body part? lol. But im not saying its wrong. it certainly is possible.

anyway i also have a theory.

The world of C. could it be something like heaven? If im right charles once talked to clovis. Could be that the sword of akasha and geass users have links to the dead =|. i'm not surprised if C.C starts to talk to mao lol. Maybe Geass users are "chosen" to cleanse their sins by making others fullfill what they can't.

uh yeah thats all i think
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote