View Single Post
Old 2011-10-20, 10:37   Link #16
stormtrooper

Hopefully they can have more members on the team. The 5 can already play but they will exhaust themselves as the game goes on. I think it would still be the 5 girls unless Subaru can recruit more girls in joining the team for them to compete in a game + have resting time for the first 5.

I think they need a PF who's a little taller than Saki or as tall as Airi. I can only hope so. Maho is undersized for the PF and she is also the 2nd option for offense for the team. Maho must learn how to be a good rebounder and learn to play in the post. She can shoot so it's not a problem.

Saki as PG is good enough. She just needs to practice more on her jump shots and must be able to drive inside and pass to an open teammate. She'll be a good teammate if that happens.

Hinata must concentrate on defense, where she can excel. On offense, she must be able to drive inside and kick out for a pass or be able to shoot when bailed out or sneak past the defenders if possible. I think she needs to shine this time.

Airi must be a force under the basket since her height is her might. She must also be able to get rebounds.
stormtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote