View Single Post
Old 2006-03-12, 05:30   Link #42
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Requesting a place where we can discuss this

Its really killing me to find this in the ep discussion
I take it you don't want discussion concerning future episodes to be part of an episode discussion thread (even if included in spoiler tags). So a separate "Future Speculation discussion" to allow previews, speculation or spoilers to be posted.

If such a thread was created, then it would be a generic thread to cover the entire series and clearly anyone reading it would suffer MSD (massive spoiler damage).

I don't see a problem with creating such a thread if required. There may be one issue in as much that it might be used for two different purposes (i) to post previews of future episodes (as in the above example) and (ii) to express guesses and possibilites as to what may happen. Would this be a concern?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
I didn't no where else to say, but i've been having problems getting onto page 10 of the merchandise thread.. also a friend of mine had the same problem earlier on today - anyone else?
This problem has been plaguing a lot of forum user here over the last week or so. So much so there is a thread in the Forum & Site Feedback forum called Can't view page {insert number here}? (there's also another called The White Screen of Death (and other posting issues) concerning other related probelms).

Please post any problems there. There's not much we can do about this until mb81 notices the complaints and does something about them. So far he doesn't seem to be aware of the issue despite these threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato
What a fate/stay night character wouldn't say...

Thread.

Favorite Quote...

Thread.
I would say no (see my reply above concerning "fan club" threads). Maybe kj1980 wouldn't object to such threads, so I'll leave it up to him
xris is offline   Reply With Quote