View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 22:37   Link #31
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisshard View Post
Please explain why, I'm very confused why Nami would want to fight Jimbei (one of the seven Warlords) alone. As I said before, it would contradict her personality and previous action in the past. By your reasoning she hated Arlong so much that she wants his blood and everyone responsable for it by herself, why didn't she want to kill Arlong herself? Not to mention she was the one who told Sanji/Zoro to save Hatchan.

Regarding Jimbei and Arlong. I got the impression that Arlong didn't really like the thought of being a Marine dog - he wanted to be a pirate against the human world, a rebel for his race, not a human liking servant. So thats the reason why he left Jimbei when Jimbei became a Shichibukai.

This is just as I picture it as well . Some people have voiced the opinion that Haki seem useless against higher-ups because Rayleigh and Shanks only knocked out the "weak" with it, but comon it has to have some other area of use except knocking someone out cold without looking at them.
That qoute of mine that you just saw, I was trying to state that Three Kings was right about Nami not being able to defeat Jimbei on her own. And I already stated that Luffy would assist her in a 2 on 1 fight hopefully making their relationship closer. I'd say this should clear things up for you Mr. Wisshard.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote