View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 07:46   Link #42
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Random thoughts:

- Good episode, though the usual AGE problems are still there. The OP has me really excited. I am really surprised they are going with the missing father route with Asemu. I am looking forward to his inevitable return with his pirate Gundam.

- The usual AGE pacing issue strikes again. The Big Ring got obliterated in under one minute, rendering all the fightings in the past useless. And suddenly Vagan MS pop out of nowhere. Earth Federation incompetence at their finest again.

- I am really tired of the "WTF? How can we let such huge mothership/base/MS approach us?". Please, this has been happened for generations now and really, no precautions for it?

- Vagans lose all my sympathies when the huge dragon MS SPECIFICALLY aimed at Kio, a 13-year-old kid...

- The Gundam docking is super robot-ish, complete with cheessy music. But it is a nice debut.

- I'm liking the Holmes of the Battlefield. Seems like a fun and competent fella. The Clanches kick asses

- Zeheart is still young? And he might have a moe follower? Wow. I hope Kio doesn't steal his father's rival away though. I would like Asemu VS Zeheart for a final battle.

- Diva.....shouldn't it be a piece of crap now? The problem with this show is the technological advancement is pretty much non existence. Diva can be used for 70+ years. Wow....I think same will go to Gundam AGE-1 too eventually.