Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-23, 14:47   Link #636
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Allen's state is due to more than just a lvl 4. He had to fight a swarm of Akumas and a Noah before the lvl 4 appeared. That means he must have been pretty tired already when he took a beating.

And, while Lenalee is smart, she never felt like she had fighting in the blood the way say, Kanda, does.
True enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I don't really look at Allen's Crown Clown as an upgrade. In some ways you can say it is and some ways not. But lets look at it this way: before obtaining Crown Clown his innocence was in an unstable form, in a way of saying not it's true form. Everyone else was already ahead of Allen in that game, their innocence was already in its true form. His Crown Clown was just him finally coming to more stability with his innocence and it achieving it's true form, which puts him on the same stability level as everyone else. Now that he's on their same level he is even far stronger than them, if he were to get a real upgrade(as in his innocence evolving not coming to its true form) he would be outrageously strong. Yes Allen is on the level with the Generals with syncing and such, but he lacks much much experience. Expereince and ability wins a fight not brute force. AHHHH...not sure if that made sense at all, it makes sense when you know what you want to say, but doesn't seem to make sense when you try to convey your ideas....
I understand what you mean, and now itīs mine turn. While I do agree, I donīt.

I just canīt explain it at all. Iīve been sitting here for 15 minutes without getting one sentence down thatīs even close to how I mean so Iīll just leave it at that.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote