Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-11, 22:33   Link #2882
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarajis View Post
I'm not too sure about this... the last time there was a monster-slayer wannabe, she got herself crying on her seat and was on the verge of wetting her panties... (opsss... my mistake... the word panty is taboo in sakiverse... please forgive me... ) until another monster saved her ass...

Lesson learned... don't go monster-slaying in the presence of another monster because it's not just very dangerous but you could also find yourself in a world of hurt... to go up against monsters is to be a monster yourself or you'll just going to be another peon to be sacrificed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Tell that to Yumi. Well granted she also lost, but unlike the self proclaimed monster slayer she actually did put up a battle while not being a monster herself.
Tell that to Kyouko and Satoha too. Did they give up after their last year's failure? No sir, they come back this year stronger than ever. In fact, there are larger number of monster slayer wanabes than you might've imagined and although the idea may sound foolish, you have to give them credit for even dare enough to made such a bravado attempt especially to those who can put up a good fight like Shisu is doing now.

But of course, unlike most shonen manga the protagonist of this story happens to be a monster player so...
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote